Stewardship Volunteer Initial Sign-Up
Shared Paths Boulder central focus is the creation of shared community on the paths. In order for this to flow together, we need a corps of hearty outdoor path volunteers to serve as on-bike and/or walking stewards.
The Shared Paths Stewards will be trained and outfitted to patrol the path and interact with path users. The role is part safety-steward and part path concierge.
Shared Paths Boulder will provide training and tools to ensure the Stewards are able to both enjoy time on paths providing an added set of eyes and ears to the area they cover, as well as offer a friendly face and help for path users with questions of observations to share.
The Process to be a Steward!
- Fill out an application here.
- Group or 1-on-1 Training will take place (1 hour)
- Schedule a shift
- Take photos of trash in bags you have collected (Goose Creek has no trash cans) move them just off the path and send to Graham Hill...ghill@SharedPathsBoulder.org
- Take interesting photos and post on SharedPaths Boulder Facebook page or send to Graham Hill or share on instagram @sharedpaths
- Follow your shift with a Post Shift Survey.
- Please try to schedule a shift each week at the same time. Try to create a pattern. This helps SPB and will give you a clear focus towards a routine.
- Thank you for being a Steward and contributing to our community on our amazing SharedPaths.
Shared Paths Stewardship Volunteer Application
If you prefer to download the application, click here to download print and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org